- Get everyone out of the building immediately.
- Do not operate a light switch, cigarette lighter, appliance or thermostat. Any spark in the area where propane gas is present may ignite the gas.
- Call Superior Fuel Company from a neighbor’s house or use a cellphone. Do not go back into the house.
- Put out all smoking materials and other open flames.
- Turn off the gas supply at the tank or cylinder. The shut-off valve is located in the dome on top of the tank. Turn the shut-off valve, by hand, clockwise (to the right) until it stops turning.
- Remain out of the house or business until a service person says it is safe to return.
What To Do If You Smell Gas
Share This Post
About The Blog
Welcome to the Superior Fuel blog, your go-to for all things energy! Discover the latest trends and insights shaping the energy landscape. As your trusted supplier, we’re here to keep you informed and empowered. From sustainability to energy-saving tips, our blog is your resource for staying ahead. Join us on the journey to a brighter, more sustainable future